Sum of Franctions

"PENJUMLAHAN PECAHAN" untuk kelas 1 SMP
written by: Mr. Marsigit

Concluding Remark
By : Aan Yulianto / 10305141040

Sum of Franctions can be ilustrade by simple imagine by rectangle.
For explample i have 1 cake, then i give 1 over 6 to my brother, 1 over 2 for my mother, how much cake that eating by my brother and mother?
to solve the problem,
just imagine the cake by a rectangle, 1 over 3 or cake is rectagle divided 6 area, so if 1 over 6 for my brother, and 1 0ver 2 for my mother is equal to 3 over 6.
so the sum of the fraction is 1 over 6 plus 3 over 6 is equal to 4 over 6.

from the example, we can conclude sum of fraction can be imagine by rectangle.

and learn mathematics not only by formula or theorem but also we can be fun with imagine or drawing to solve the problem.

Be fun with mathematics. ^_^

can be also seen at http://4nextdreams.blogspot.com/2011/11/sum-of-franctions.html
Previous
Next Post »